Abba Kyari, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Chief of Staff passed on Friday, April 17, 2020.
Kyari was traveled to Lagos State after he tried positive for the lethal Coronavirus which has asserted numerous lives around the world.
Here, DAILY POST brings to you 10 things to think about the late Chief of Staff
- Abba Kyari hailed from Borno State and was conceived on November 17, 1938.
- The 81-year-old was a legal counselor, specialist and legislator.
- In August 2015, Kyari was designated as the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.
- He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from the University of Warwick, England, in 1980.
- The late COS additionally held a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1983.
- Kyari had filled in as an Editor with the New Africa Holdings Limited, Kaduna Between 1988, and had presented with the Borno State Executive Council as Commissioner for Forestry and Animal Resources in 1990.
- He likewise filled in as an Executive Director, Management Services, United Bank for Africa (UBA) and was delegated a Director of Unilever Nigeria Plc in 2002.
- He filled in as Honorary Member of the Presidential Advisory Council on Investment in Nigeria somewhere in the range of 2000 and 2005.
- Kyari was a holder of the Nigerian Honor Award of Officer of the Order of the Niger (O.O.N).
- Kyari who kicked the bucket subsequent to doing combating COVID-19 is made due by his better half and four youngsters