LAUNCH DATE: Monday July 31, 2017
Who We Are
News Updates…A quality, national, newspaper with credible and dependable information, Not beholden to any interest group.
To be Nigeria’s newspaper of first choice among discerning readers.
* To provide the general public with information they need to be free and self-governing in a democratic society.
* To vigorously champion a return to fundamental principles of federalism, believing that it is the arrangement that can best advance the multifarious interests of citizens in a country of many nations and faiths such as Nigeria.
* To serve as an independent monitor of power and hold those entrusted with its exercise accountable.
Our Cardinal Principles
• Market Economy
Our Target Audience
• Business and political elite.
• The affluent, the educated, those in leadership positions in all spheres of life; the upwardly mobile, policy makers.
• Those in the B & A segments of the society.
• Breaking News
• Metro Plus
• E! News and so much more….
The Strength of Tribunepoint WEEKLY:
- The second most read newspaper in Nigeria according to a 2009 survey by ADVAN, AAPN, MIPAN (Major players in the advertising industry in Nigeria).
- The most national newspaper with very strong presence in all the geo-political zones, thus making TRIBUNEPOINT WEEKLY Nigeria’s truly national newspaper.
- The highest circulating newspaper in Port Harcourt, Calabar, Uyo, Yenogoa, Ado Ekiti,/Akure, Abeokuta, Jos/Bauchi, Makurdi and Ilorin.
- The second in Ibadan, Benin, Warri, Kaduna.
- The third most circulating newspaper in Abuja, the nation’s political capital; Kano, the commercial capital of Northern Nigeria, Enugu, Aba, Maiduguri and Lokoja.
- The fourth leading newspaper in Lagos, the nation’s commercial centre.
- The first on the newsstands nationwide.
- Circulates same edition nationwide.
- GLOBAL SPORT, an 8-page daily pullout; an attractive innovation in sport journalism.
- LATEST NEWS, our unique way of colorfully touching the grassroots by digging out human interest stories.
- An authoritative newspaper in the forefront of breaking major news and reporting well-researched exclusive stories.
- Parades a galaxy of brilliant and perceptive columnists daily: the best collection in the industry
- Compact layout and colorful pages.
- Unique style of reporting and writing: elevated language, concise – yet detailed analysis, and clarity of thought.
- Strong subscription base in Lagos guarantees the paper on the tables of vital discerning readers.
If you are looking for the best source for Nigeria news, around the world and current events, you have found it.
We provide an online source for current Nigeria events and latest news.
We know that it can be challenging to find a reliable online source for current Nigeria events and latest news. Because of this, we strive to be the best source for Nigeria news and current events on the internet.
We offer articles and editorials about a variety of topics, from political tensions, to the arts, to education, to society.
You can learn about all of our columnists on our site as well; this way, you can figure out who holds opinions that are close to your own. we are a great resource.
Remember to check back each and every day for the latest from our writers. Bookmark us, as we truly make an effort to be the best source for Nigeria news and current events.