COVID-19 test results for Victor Moses, Lukaku, others out

METRO PLUS

Hushpuppi: US court dismisses fraud case against Nigerian, Mr Woodberry

A US court has dismissed a fraud case against a Nigerian accused of cyber-crime, Olalekan Ponle, popularly known as Mr Woodberry.

Four Police officers arrested for fleeing kidnap scene of Maku’s niece

Four police officers who failed to stop the kidnapping of Salisu Usman Maku, nephew of former information minister Labaran Maku have been arrested.

54-year-old pastor defiles girl,10, in Ogun

• Teenager remanded for alleged rape of minor• Man, 28, rapes 14-year-old girlDaud Olatunji, Abiodun...

Generator fumes kill three Delta kids, carpenter falls, dies

Three siblings have died after inhaling generator fumes in Emevor community, in the Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State.

Police arrest 60-year-old man for defiling 9-year-old girl in Anambra

Police in Anambra State have arrested a 60-year-old man for allegedly defiling a 9-year-old girl in Nkwelle Ezunaka, near Onitsha.
d05f6bc5113cc2bfa1adb1ff7f1b93a6?s=120&d=mm&r=g
Punchvibehttps://www.tribunepointweekly/
Wish To Know Me?, Am Just An Avid Blogger.

Inter Milan Football Club has announced that the result of the coronavirus test carried out on its players, including Victor Moses and Romelu Lukaku, as well as the coaching and management staff, have returned negative.

The Serie A giant made this known in a statement on its official website on Sunday night.

It said: “FC Internazionale Milano announces that all of the results from Friday’s medical tests on the club’s players, coaching staff, management staff, and the remainder of the team group have returned as negative.”

Inter and other Serie A clubs are allowed to resume group training from Monday, having been permitted to return to team bases for individual sessions on May 4.

The Serie A and the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) are yet to agree on medical protocols set by the government for the competition’s return amid the coronavirus pandemic.

DAILY POST recalls that the Serie A had been suspended since March 9 due to the spread of COVID-19 across the world.

Serie A clubs had all agreed some days ago to play out the rest of the current season rather than cancel or end it at its current stage.

Sign up to FREE email alerts from Tribunepoint Weekly - Daily News

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

- Advertisement -

MOST READ

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

LATEST ARTICLES

It’s s no longer about SARS – Seun Kuti reveals why youths are still protesting

Afrobeat musician and activist, Seun Kuti has said that the protests going on across the country is no longer about the Special...

China steps up 5G network, builds 600,000 base stations

China is investing heavily in the 5th generation (5G) mobile network despite fears in some parts of the world.

End SARS: Defense Minister warns protesters

Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi, has warned End SARS protesters against national security breach.He advised them not to allow...

End SARS: My mother did not kill anyone – Lillian Afegbai

Nollywood Actress, Lilian Afegbai has denied the claims that her mother, Carol Onyekachi Afegbai killed Momodu Ibrahim, a student of the University...

Akeredolu commends End SARS protesters, constitutes committee

Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has commended the End SARS protesters in the state and in other parts of the country...