EPL: Manchester City suffer major injury blow ahead of Man Utd clash

METRO PLUS

Hushpuppi: US court dismisses fraud case against Nigerian, Mr Woodberry

A US court has dismissed a fraud case against a Nigerian accused of cyber-crime, Olalekan Ponle, popularly known as Mr Woodberry.

Four Police officers arrested for fleeing kidnap scene of Maku’s niece

Four police officers who failed to stop the kidnapping of Salisu Usman Maku, nephew of former information minister Labaran Maku have been arrested.

54-year-old pastor defiles girl,10, in Ogun

• Teenager remanded for alleged rape of minor• Man, 28, rapes 14-year-old girlDaud Olatunji, Abiodun...

Generator fumes kill three Delta kids, carpenter falls, dies

Three siblings have died after inhaling generator fumes in Emevor community, in the Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State.

Police arrest 60-year-old man for defiling 9-year-old girl in Anambra

Police in Anambra State have arrested a 60-year-old man for allegedly defiling a 9-year-old girl in Nkwelle Ezunaka, near Onitsha.

Manchester City could be without playmaker, Kevin De Bruyne, when they take on Manchester United in the Premier League derby clash on Sunday at Old Trafford.

The Belgium international missed Man City’s FA Cup fifth-round 1-0 victory against Sheffield Wednesday with a back problem.

The former Chelsea star, who has been in sensational form for the Citizens so far this season, was absent at Hillsborough on Wednesday as City defeated Sheffield 1-0 to qualified for the FA Cup quarter-finals where they will take on Newcastle United.

Confirming De Bruyne’s injury on Wednesday night, Man City manager, Pep Guardiola, said the 28-year-old could miss his side’s clash against Man United.

Guardiola, however, refused to put a time frame on De Bruyne’s return.

“Kevin was not fit,” Metro UK quoted Guardiola as saying.

“It was the last game in the final minute that he fell into a bad position.

“We do not know how long his injury will last, but hopefully not too much. I do not know right now.”

Sign up to FREE email alerts from Tribunepoint Weekly - Daily News

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

- Advertisement -

MOST READ

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

LATEST ARTICLES

Lekki shooting: Why I said forces were beyond my control – Sanwo Olu

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has explained what he meant when he said that ‘forces’ beyond his direct control were to...

End SARS: Buhari presides over NSC meeting

President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over the National Security Council Meeting, NSC, in Abuja.Bashir Ahmed, the President’s...

It’s s no longer about SARS – Seun Kuti reveals why youths are still protesting

Afrobeat musician and activist, Seun Kuti has said that the protests going on across the country is no longer about the Special...

China steps up 5G network, builds 600,000 base stations

China is investing heavily in the 5th generation (5G) mobile network despite fears in some parts of the world.

End SARS: Defense Minister warns protesters

Defence Minister, Bashir Magashi, has warned End SARS protesters against national security breach.He advised them not to allow...