The Nigerian Senate on Tuesday received six bills forwarded to it by President Muhammadu Buhari who is seeking legislation to strengthen activities of some agencies.
Announcing the bills, Senate President, Dr Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan urged the Senate to favourably consider the bills.
The bills are:
1. Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
2. Nigeria College of Airspace Management Agency (NCAMA)
3. Nigeria College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
4. Nigeria Meteorological Agency (NMA)
5. Nigeria Safety Investigation Bureau (NSIB)
The bills are expected to be listed for first reading at a later date.